America’s sweetheart Carrie Underwood has announced the details of her 2016 Stories in the Round Tour. The tour will span 5 months and kick off at the end of January. According to Underwood’s website, Stories in the Round will be performed in the round (aka with the stage in the middle of the arena floor).
“The star is never afraid to belt out a song — and the fact that she does so for a couple hours night after night is a testament to her truly powerhouse vocals.” – Angela Stefano, TheBoot.com
“Underwood best get some bedtime stories prepared, as her eight-month-old son Isaiah will be coming along for the five-month ride. Luckily for the “All-American Girl” and hockey hubby Mike Fisher, Isaiah is “the sweetest and smiliest baby.” Or at least that’s what Underwood told Ellen DeGeneres. Perhaps life on the road will make a rocker out of him.”
We know how much your event means to you, and we will stand behind you if there are any issues with your order. CountryMusicOnTour.com is a resale marketplace where live event fans like you can find the tickets you want. Tickets sold on the CountryMusicOnTour.com marketplace are sold by independent sellers, from fans to professional ticket brokers.
You will receive a 100% refund for your tickets if:
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by the seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered in time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. (1)
But we do not stop there. You also have our 100% Money Back Guarantee if:
- Your event is cancelled and is not rescheduled. (2)
You can purchase your tickets with peace of mind knowing we have you covered. Once your order is placed, all you have to do is get ready for the fun times headed your way when the event day arrives.
(1) Verifiable proof must be provided in letter form from the venue. Written or stamped "voids" do not constitute verifiable proof.
(2) 100% refund for a cancelled event does not include shipping.
Our confidence in the sellers that list tickets on our exchange allows us to offer you this guarantee.