Country music has been growing over the past year in Las Vegas, and it’s poised to get even bigger. With more than 200,000 tickets already sold to country music events this year, the lineup of superstars coming to town—including George Strait, Garth Brooks and Carrie Underwood—is set to put a new country music destination on the map for fans nationwide.
Country Music Takeover: Las Vegas will be giving Nashville a run for its money with the influx of country music superstars making their way to The Strip this year.
- This month, Garth Brooks will kick off the summer’s lineup of great country music performances at the T-Mobile Arena. In July, he’ll return for a special Independence Day weekend engagement, followed shortly after by The Dixie Chicks. One of the biggest names in country music, Carrie Underwood, is bringing her tour to the Arena this fall with special guests Easton Corbin and The Swon Brothers. Garth Brooks: June 24 – 25, July 2 – 4; Dixie Chicks: July 16; George Strait: September 9 – 10, December 2 – 3 Keith Urban: October 21; Carrie Underwood: November 26
- Last year, more than 25,000 fans attended Route 91 Country Music Festival. This year, Route 91 features an all-star program including Brad Paisley, Little Big Town, Toby Keith, Chris Young and Luke Bryan. Guests also can treat themselves to specialty cocktails and games at Malibu Rum’s custom-built Beach House or take flight on the Vertigo Swing. Las Vegas Village, September 30 – October 2
Get Your Cowboy On: Tourists can channel their inner cowboy with exciting events ranging from professional bull riding to rodeo.
- Bull-riding fans and cowboys alike won’t want to miss this year’s Professional Bull Riders Built Ford Tough World Finals as the championship event makes its way to its new home, T-Mobile Arena. The new PBR World Champion will receive his gold buckle as well as a $1 million bonus after the six-round competition. November 2 – 6
- Wrangler National Finals Rodeo (WNFR) will take over the city, headlined by the 10-day event at the Thomas & Mack Center. Throughout the competition, several Strip resorts schedule event s to coincide with the premier championship event.
- MGM Grand, known as “Home of the Champions,” will feature contestant autograph signings with more than a dozen Wrangler NFR Gold Buckle-winning athletes, live feeds of the rodeo and nightly parties and concerts. December 1 – 10
- The Mirage will bring even more NFR fun with Rodeo Vegas, the Official NFR After-Party of the Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association. Rodeo Vegas will have free live entertainment by country music’s top artists as well as beverage specials to enjoy night after night.
Keep the Party Going: Grab a beer, go out with friends and indulge in that hankering for steer.
- Have a cold beer and play corn hole with friends at Beerhaus in The Park, The Strip’s new outdoor dining and entertainment district. A remix of the American beer hall with an indie vibe, games on the tables and an outdoor patio, there is no better place to grab craft brews that will satisfy the suds craving for beer drinkers and newbies alike.
- At MGM Grand, Michael Mina’s PUB 1842 offers country fans craft beers from its collection of ales, stouts and lagers. Guests also may indulge in chicken drumsticks, drenched in Carolina BBQ sauce, when hunger strikes.
- Chow down on cowboy chili and down-home steak at Double Barrel Roadhouse at Monte Carlo, where country meets rock ‘n’ roll. With signature cocktails and live entertainment all week long, it’s the perfect stop after a fun day at the rodeo.
- Country fans can get their grub on at TENDER Steak & Seafood in Luxor with the expansive array of dry- and wet-aged steaks and wild game entrees, including bison osso buco, Rocky Mountain elk and wild boar rack chop.
Las Vegas Tour 2020 | Events & Tickets
We know how much your event means to you, and we will stand behind you if there are any issues with your order. CountryMusicOnTour.com is a resale marketplace where live event fans like you can find the tickets you want. Tickets sold on the CountryMusicOnTour.com marketplace are sold by independent sellers, from fans to professional ticket brokers.
You will receive a 100% refund for your tickets if:
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by the seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered in time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. (1)
But we do not stop there. You also have our 100% Money Back Guarantee if:
- Your event is cancelled and is not rescheduled. (2)
You can purchase your tickets with peace of mind knowing we have you covered. Once your order is placed, all you have to do is get ready for the fun times headed your way when the event day arrives.
(1) Verifiable proof must be provided in letter form from the venue. Written or stamped "voids" do not constitute verifiable proof.
(2) 100% refund for a cancelled event does not include shipping.
Our confidence in the sellers that list tickets on our exchange allows us to offer you this guarantee.
If there are currently no Las Vegas 2020 tickets available, please check back as new show dates are constantly being added. Orders for Las Vegas tickets that are no longer available will be canceled or substituted at the seller's discretion. All purchase of Las Vegas tickets are provided from third-party ticket marketplaces.
If you would like to attend a Las Vegas 2020 tour show live in person, please follow the links provided for concert ticket pricing, tour dates and music venues. Country Music On Tour provides tour schedules and concert information for live performances featuring Las Vegas.
It is our goal at Country Music On Tour to provide the most recent and up-to-date Las Vegas 2020 concert tour Concert tickets at competitive prices, and we are equally committed to providing thorough Las Vegas information. Our site includes Las Vegas 2020 concert tour schedules, venue seating charts, Venue directions, and Las Vegas biographies and news.