The biggest selling point for most music festivals is the mass number of artists that will grace the stage over the course of the weekend all for one reasonable ticket price. Some of those performances may even go down in history as the absolute highlight of an artists’ career. Who can forget that moment in 2008 when an icon in country music, Dwight Yoakam, proved that the Bakersfield Sound is not only alive and well, but really a genre all its own. Celebrating the release of “3 Pears” Dwight took the Coachella stage and gained the attention of a fresh young batch of fans who fell mesmerized by his performance.
Also making a mark on the 2008 Coachella stage was Carrie Underwood, fresh off her American Idol win, Tim McGraw, and the mother-daughter duo The Judds. Coachella remains to this day the festival with the most diverse lineup of once-in-a-lifetime performers, making it the most sought-after ticket of the summer every year!
Click here for current Dwight Yoakam Tour News!
Tour 2021 | Events & Tickets
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. More Info
We know how much your event means to you, and we will stand behind you if there are any issues with your order. CountryMusicOnTour.com is a resale marketplace where live event fans like you can find the tickets you want. Tickets sold on the CountryMusicOnTour.com marketplace are sold by independent sellers, from fans to professional ticket brokers.
You will receive a 100% refund for your tickets if:
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by the seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered in time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. (1)
But we do not stop there. You also have our 100% Money Back Guarantee if:
- Your event is cancelled and is not rescheduled. (2)
You can purchase your tickets with peace of mind knowing we have you covered. Once your order is placed, all you have to do is get ready for the fun times headed your way when the event day arrives.
(1) Verifiable proof must be provided in letter form from the venue. Written or stamped "voids" do not constitute verifiable proof.
(2) 100% refund for a cancelled event does not include shipping.
Our confidence in the sellers that list tickets on our exchange allows us to offer you this guarantee.