The 2018 CMA Fest will be here before you know it, so it’s time to start making your plans now! The festival formerly known as Fan Fair will take over downtown Nashville, Tennessee from June 7th through June 10th, and be jam-packed with events all over town.
While performance details are still being finalized, we can guarantee that country music’s biggest acts will be found at the main CMA Fest location, the Nissan Stadium, while the Riverfront stage will house up and coming artists.
Fan meet & greets will go down at the Music City Center, home of the Fan Fair X exhibits, and the festival staff will be making transportation shuttles between the three primary locations all weekend long.
If you are planning on attending, here are some hot tips:
- 1). Book your hotel with a couple extra days before and after the main event weekend. You may save money by asking for a weekly rate, and find an opportunity to attend smaller artist showcases and industry events on Broadway, as well as have more casual chances of meeting the big stars outside of their scripted events.
- 2). Dress to impress. There are camera crews, bloggers, and news stations at every stop. The festival is filmed for broadcast television along with several other major performances that happen during the week such as the CMA Honors and live performance music videos, so you’ll want to look sharp.
- 3). Hydrate! The summers in the south are nothing to sweat about as long as you replace that sweat with water & electrolytes. Due to the party crowd atmosphere dozens of festival-goers suffer from heat exhaustion, headaches, muscle cramps and more and end up missing out on some great moments simply because they let beer be their primary fuel source. Don’t be that guy!
- 4). Talk to strangers! Seriously. Everyone there is having a completely unique experience. When you talk to someone you don’t know, you’ll find out about afterparties, pop-up shops, and what artists were spotted where.
- 5). Do your research. CMA Fest has a LOT going on so it’s a good idea to have some kind of itinerary that accounts for the things you want to see the most, while still leaving a little room for adventure. Keep a schedule on-hand and an exploratory spirit in your heart.
Have fun planning and we’ll see you at CMAFest!
Official Site: http://www.cmaworld.com/cma-music-festival/
|CMA Music Festival: Tim McGraw, Carrie Underwood, Luke Byran & Florida Georgia Line - 4 Day Pass|| Nissan Stadium - Nashville|
|CMA Music Festival: Florida Georgia Line - Thursday|| Nissan Stadium - Nashville|
|CMA Music Festival: Carrie Underwood - Friday|| Nissan Stadium - Nashville|
|CMA Music Festival: Tim McGraw - Saturday|| Nissan Stadium - Nashville|
|CMA Music Festival: Luke Bryan - Sunday|| Nissan Stadium - Nashville|
We know how much your event means to you, and we will stand behind you if there are any issues with your order. CountryMusicOnTour.com is a resale marketplace where live event fans like you can find the tickets you want. Tickets sold on the CountryMusicOnTour.com marketplace are sold by independent sellers, from fans to professional ticket brokers.
You will receive a 100% refund for your tickets if:
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by the seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered in time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. (1)
But we do not stop there. You also have our 100% Money Back Guarantee if:
- Your event is cancelled and is not rescheduled. (2)
You can purchase your tickets with peace of mind knowing we have you covered. Once your order is placed, all you have to do is get ready for the fun times headed your way when the event day arrives.
(1) Verifiable proof must be provided in letter form from the venue. Written or stamped "voids" do not constitute verifiable proof.
(2) 100% refund for a cancelled event does not include shipping.
Our confidence in the sellers that list tickets on our exchange allows us to offer you this guarantee.