Producer Danny Wimmer Presents celebrates the triumphant return of Bourbon & Beyond with the debut of Rocks Room Presented by Zelle®. Beginning August 12, 2022, attendees can start participating in the festival’s return by using Zelle® through August 31 to receive elite perks such as intimate music performances, food, or bourbon tastings at the first restaurant in the festival’s history.
Held at the Highland Festival Grounds at Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville, Bourbon & Beyond features headlining performances from Pearl Jam, Chris Stapleton, Kings of Leon, Jack White, Brandi Carlile, Alanis Morissette, Greta Van Fleet, The Doobie Brothers’ 50th anniversary celebration (featuring Michael McDonald, Pat Simmons, Tom Johnston and John McFee), plus more rock, Americana, bluegrass, blues and alt-rock artists. As the world’s largest bourbon and music festival, Bourbon & Beyond also includes a variety of unique bourbon and culinary experiences with demos and tastings from master distillers and celebrity chefs.
“We always strive to provide amazing experiences for our fans, and it has been my longtime goal to bring a fully functioning restaurant on site,” says producer Danny Wimmer of Danny Wimmer Presents. “Through this collaboration with Zelle®, we involve attendees in a 360 experience before and during the event. Attendees will receive an interactive engagement with both brands that will create lifelong memories.”
The Rocks Room Presented By Zelle® features a Blind Bourbon® tasting experience with Fred Minnick (the world’s leading bourbon authority), an exclusive onsite dining experience with renowned Chef Anthony Llamas (Seviche), and intimate performances from CAAMP, Courtney Barnett, Shakey Graves, and St. Vincent.
From now until September 1, fans can unlock exclusive access to one of these elite perks at Bourbon & Beyond by transacting with Zelle®. These perks are free to qualified Bourbon & Beyond pass holders, but space is limited. In addition, participants can earn access to Zelle® Expedited Entry, which is available to all qualified Bourbon & Beyond pass holders.
Bourbon & Beyond pass holders must first complete the opt-in form found here: https://bourbonandbeyond.com/zelle
They will then become eligible to receive perks by completing the following actions, between August 12 – August 31, 2022. All reservations are available on a first come, first served basis. Experiences are limited to one per person, excluding expedited entry.
Expedited Entry for Festival Pass Holders
One Zelle® transaction
● After completing the opt-in form, send money with Zelle® one time before September 1.
● The festival will send you a confirmation email after you’ve unlocked expedited entrance to the festival. You must show your confirmation email at the Zelle® entrance at the main gates to gain expedited entrance access.
Expedited Entry + Access to The Blind Bourbon® Tasting Experience with Fred Minnick
Four Zelle® transactions
● After completing the opt-in form, send money with Zelle® four times before September 1.
● The festival will send you a confirmation email after you’ve unlocked expedited entrance to the festival and access to book the Blind Bourbon® tasting experience with Fred Minnick (festival pass holders only). You must be 21 years old to attend the tasting. You will receive a booking link via email to secure your spot in the experience. Limited space is available while supplies last.
Expedited Entry + Access to The Rocks Room for Four Course Dinner Experience with Chef Anthony Llamas
Six Zelle® transactions
● After completing the opt-in form, send money with Zelle® six times before September 1.
● The festival will send you a confirmation email letting you know you’ve unlocked expedited entrance to the festival and a booking link to secure your spot for the four-course dining experience with Chef Anthony Llamas.
● Visit the Zelle® concierge desk next to the festival’s information booth near the festival entrance, and a Zelle® concierge consultant will help you book your restaurant reservation onsite while supplies last.
● Attendees who complete six transactions must choose between bourbon tasting, or dinner experience.
Expedited Entry + Access to One Exclusive Performance by CAAMP, Courtney Barnett, Shakey Graves, or St. Vincent
Eight Zelle® transactions
● After completing the opt-in form, send money with Zelle® eight times before September 1.
● The festival will send you a confirmation email after you’ve unlocked expedited entrance to the festival and access to book a private performance featuring either CAAMP, Courtney Barnett, Shakey Graves, or St. Vincent.
● You will receive a booking link via email to secure your spot for the exclusive artist experience, while supplies last.
● Attendees who complete eight transactions must choose between bourbon tasting, dinner experience, or one private performance.
How To Redeem Perks During Bourbon & Beyond – September 15 – 18
If you participated in the above pre-festival Zelle® transactions and received a confirmation email(s), show your confirmation email(s) at the festival entrance for expedited entry.
If you booked an Exclusive Artist Performance or a Bourbon Tasting Experience, arrive at the Rocks Room location at the day and time of the event. To book a restaurant reservation, visit the Zelle® concierge desk next to the festival’s information booth near the festival entrance and a concierge consultant will walk you through booking options onsite, while supplies last.
For more information and tickets, please visit:
General Admission and VIP passes: purchase at BourbonAndBeyond.com
We believe in quality before quantity. Please drink responsibly.