ALL-TIME PAID RODEO/Concert ATTENDANCE RECORD BROKEN ON 2018 Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo™ GO TEJANO DAY — March 11, 2018 — Houston — For Immediate Release — The RodeoHouston® Super Series V first round performance featuring Calibre 50 in concert, Sunday, March 11, broke the all-time paid Rodeo/Concert attendance record with 75,565 fans. The previous record was set with 75,557 for the March 19, 2017, Go Tejano Day performance featuring Banda El Recodo and Siggno.
Currently, six Go Tejano Day performances hold spots in the Show’s top 20 paid Rodeo/Concert attendance records:
|1||March 11, 2018||Calibre 50||75,565|
|2||March 19, 2017||Banda El Recodo and Siggno||75,557|
|3||March 13, 2016||Banda Los Recoditos and Los Huracanes Del Norte||75,508|
|4||March 15, 2015||La Arrolladora Banda El Limón and La Maquinaria Norteña||75,357|
|5||March 10, 2013||Julian Alvarez and Los Invasores de Nuevo Leon||75,305|
|8||March 16, 2014||Banda MS and Pesado||75,224|
For a complete listing of attendance records, visit rodeohouston.com/About-Us/Who-We-Are/Attendance.
The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo continues daily through Sunday, March 18. Tickets are still available for purchase at rodeohouston.com for the following 2018 performances:
- Zac Brown Band – Monday, March 12
- J Balvin – Tuesday, March 13
- OneRepublic – Wednesday, March 14
- Keith Urban – Thursday, March 15
- Brad Paisley – Saturday, March 17
The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo™ promotes agriculture by hosting an annual, family-friendly experience that educates and entertains the public, supports Texas youth, showcases Western heritage and provides year-round educational support within the community. Since its beginning in 1932, the Rodeo has committed more than $450 million to the youth of Texas. For more information, visit rodeohouston.com and connect with #RODEOHOUSTON online via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube for all of the latest news. The 2018 Rodeo is scheduled for Feb. 27 – March 18.
Zac Brown Band Tour 2021 | Events & Tickets
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. More Info
We know how much your event means to you, and we will stand behind you if there are any issues with your order. CountryMusicOnTour.com is a resale marketplace where live event fans like you can find the tickets you want. Tickets sold on the CountryMusicOnTour.com marketplace are sold by independent sellers, from fans to professional ticket brokers.
You will receive a 100% refund for your tickets if:
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by the seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered in time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. (1)
But we do not stop there. You also have our 100% Money Back Guarantee if:
- Your event is cancelled and is not rescheduled. (2)
You can purchase your tickets with peace of mind knowing we have you covered. Once your order is placed, all you have to do is get ready for the fun times headed your way when the event day arrives.
(1) Verifiable proof must be provided in letter form from the venue. Written or stamped "voids" do not constitute verifiable proof.
(2) 100% refund for a cancelled event does not include shipping.
Our confidence in the sellers that list tickets on our exchange allows us to offer you this guarantee.