Brantley Gilbert’s The Devil Don’t Sleep Tour Heads Into Summer
Amphitheaters, Festivals + Fairs as He Continues Taking It To The People
With Brantley Gilbert’s The Devil Don’t Sleep Tour crossing the Rust Belt and Heartland, the renegade country star turns to warmer weather – knowing when the cold temperatures burn off, he wants to be ready when the first leg of his high impact tour wraps on April 29th in Duluth, MN.
“These shows in the arenas are so loud and so wild,” says the songwriter whose penned six #1s, including the CMA Song of the Year nominee “Dirt Road Anthem,” of the road. “You almost can’t hold that energy in the building, but come summer – when we take it outside – it’s a whole other kind of deal when we get outside with the BG Nation.”
Read more at Country Music News Blog or check out tickets below.
2021 | Events & Tickets
We know how much your event means to you, and we will stand behind you if there are any issues with your order. CountryMusicOnTour.com is a resale marketplace where live event fans like you can find the tickets you want. Tickets sold on the CountryMusicOnTour.com marketplace are sold by independent sellers, from fans to professional ticket brokers.
You will receive a 100% refund for your tickets if:
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by the seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered in time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. (1)
But we do not stop there. You also have our 100% Money Back Guarantee if:
- Your event is cancelled and is not rescheduled. (2)
You can purchase your tickets with peace of mind knowing we have you covered. Once your order is placed, all you have to do is get ready for the fun times headed your way when the event day arrives.
(1) Verifiable proof must be provided in letter form from the venue. Written or stamped "voids" do not constitute verifiable proof.
(2) 100% refund for a cancelled event does not include shipping.
Our confidence in the sellers that list tickets on our exchange allows us to offer you this guarantee.