On the heels of his wildly successful debut run, platinum-selling recording artist and critically praised live performer Brett Eldredge has announced a fall 2018 leg of his headlining The Long Way Tour. The leg will kick off September 13 in Denver with tickets going on sale beginning May 11. The 14-city run will once again feature label mate Devin Dawson as special guest.
The tour’s first leg was a fan and critical favorite alike, with the The Toldeo Blade stating that Eldredge cemented his “headliner status” with a memorable show where he was “doing what he was born to do.” Additionally, the Waterbury Republican American praised that Eldredge “did not disappoint with his timeless voice.” Fans can get an inside glimpse into The Long Way Tour’s spring leg, which concluded Saturday May 5 at New York City’s Hammerstein Ballroom, with a recap video. Watch HERE.
Eldredge’s most recent single, and namesake for the tour, “The Long Way” climbed to #2 on the country radio charts while simultaneously boasting nearly 30 million streams. PEOPLEMagazine noted “the bubbling synths on the slow-burning ballad” while Billboard declared that the single “…makes you wish he was singing to you.” The single comes from the singer / songwriter’s recently released self-titled record, which marked his second chart-topping country album and hit No. 1 on the Top Album Sales Chart upon release.
Brett Eldredge Tour 2021 | Events & Tickets
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. More Info
We know how much your event means to you, and we will stand behind you if there are any issues with your order. CountryMusicOnTour.com is a resale marketplace where live event fans like you can find the tickets you want. Tickets sold on the CountryMusicOnTour.com marketplace are sold by independent sellers, from fans to professional ticket brokers.
You will receive a 100% refund for your tickets if:
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by the seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered in time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. (1)
But we do not stop there. You also have our 100% Money Back Guarantee if:
- Your event is cancelled and is not rescheduled. (2)
You can purchase your tickets with peace of mind knowing we have you covered. Once your order is placed, all you have to do is get ready for the fun times headed your way when the event day arrives.
(1) Verifiable proof must be provided in letter form from the venue. Written or stamped "voids" do not constitute verifiable proof.
(2) 100% refund for a cancelled event does not include shipping.
Our confidence in the sellers that list tickets on our exchange allows us to offer you this guarantee.