The annual Christmas in the Smokies Bluegrass Festival will be held December 7-10 at the Ramada Inn & Smoky Mountain Convention Center in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. Hosted by Lorraine Jordan & Carolina Road, the festival brings together many traditional bluegrass and gospel bands for an early Christmas celebration. This year, the festival will go on with no interruption to the musical program or accommodations due to the wildfires. However, the festival has also has been blessed with the opportunity to help local residents who have been impacted by the devastating fire that has ravaged the area.
By aligning with the Dollywood Foundation’s unprecedented support of east Tennessee, Bluegrass Christmas in the Smokies created a special, $15 general admission ticket for Friday and Saturday night.
All proceeds from these tickets will be donated to the Dollywood Foundation’s Smokey Mountain “My People” fund.
“We are blessed that the fires have been contained and that the area where we host the festival is free of any problems. As the promoter, I feel that the best way to help the community is through Dolly Parton’s My People Fund. Please join us in helping out the victims of this terrible experience by coming to the festival and supporting the area economy with your tourism dollars and your ticket donation,” said Lorraine Jordan.
Dolly Parton Tour 2021 | Events & Tickets
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. More Info
We know how much your event means to you, and we will stand behind you if there are any issues with your order. CountryMusicOnTour.com is a resale marketplace where live event fans like you can find the tickets you want. Tickets sold on the CountryMusicOnTour.com marketplace are sold by independent sellers, from fans to professional ticket brokers.
You will receive a 100% refund for your tickets if:
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by the seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered in time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. (1)
But we do not stop there. You also have our 100% Money Back Guarantee if:
- Your event is cancelled and is not rescheduled. (2)
You can purchase your tickets with peace of mind knowing we have you covered. Once your order is placed, all you have to do is get ready for the fun times headed your way when the event day arrives.
(1) Verifiable proof must be provided in letter form from the venue. Written or stamped "voids" do not constitute verifiable proof.
(2) 100% refund for a cancelled event does not include shipping.
Our confidence in the sellers that list tickets on our exchange allows us to offer you this guarantee.