After two years of not being able to hold CMA FEST as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, the COUNTRY MUSIC ASSOCIATION (CMA) will open a pre-sale on four-day passes for the 2022 event exclusively to CMA members TODAY (8/23) at 10a (CT). As previously reported, dates for the downtown NASHVILLE event have been set for JUNE 9th-12th.
The pre-sale tickets start at $234. Members should check their email for the ticketing link and pre-sale code, sent YESTERDAY (8/22) afternoon. Four-day parking passes are also available for an additional $100. The exclusive member pre-sale ends TOMORROW (8/24) at 10a (CT). Passes for 2022 will be digital.
CMA notes that, “Due to many Country fans rolling their passes over from 2020 and 2021, seat availability is primarily located in the upper levels of NISSAN STADIUM.”
The organization further notes that, “The health and safety of CMA FEST fans, performers and crew continues to be our priority. As guidance and best practices concerning COVID-19 are constantly changing, we ask for your patience and flexibility. We will continue to monitor developments and communicate to our pass purchasers accordingly as next summer’s event approaches.”
Tour 2021 | Events & Tickets
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. More Info
We know how much your event means to you, and we will stand behind you if there are any issues with your order. CountryMusicOnTour.com is a resale marketplace where live event fans like you can find the tickets you want. Tickets sold on the CountryMusicOnTour.com marketplace are sold by independent sellers, from fans to professional ticket brokers.
You will receive a 100% refund for your tickets if:
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by the seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered in time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. (1)
But we do not stop there. You also have our 100% Money Back Guarantee if:
- Your event is cancelled and is not rescheduled. (2)
You can purchase your tickets with peace of mind knowing we have you covered. Once your order is placed, all you have to do is get ready for the fun times headed your way when the event day arrives.
(1) Verifiable proof must be provided in letter form from the venue. Written or stamped "voids" do not constitute verifiable proof.
(2) 100% refund for a cancelled event does not include shipping.
Our confidence in the sellers that list tickets on our exchange allows us to offer you this guarantee.