Concert recaps to air on CMT Hot 20 Countdown on Saturdays & Sundays at 9a/8c on CMT
CMT and the Atlanta Braves today announced “CMT Hot Prospects,” a free, summer pre-game concert series at The Battery Atlanta, featuring some of country music’s hottest rising stars, including Cooper Alan and Willie Jones, with more artists to be announced in the coming weeks. In addition to the concert, CMT’s signature series, CMT Hot 20 Countdown, will air recaps and interviews on Saturdays and Sundays at 9a/8c on CMT, with promotion across the Atlanta Braves social channels.
“CMT Hot Prospects” kicks off this weekend, with Cooper Alan performing on Saturday, July 31st at 5p ET on the Georgia Power Pavilion stage, ahead of the Atlanta Braves vs. Milwaukee Brewers game. Concert recaps, hosted by CMT’s Ashley ShahAhmadi, will air the following week as part of CMT Hot 20 Countdown, airing Saturdays and Sundays at 9a/8c on CMT and promoted across the Atlanta Braves social channels. In addition to performing prior to the game, each artist will be featured in various capacities within the game itself.
“CMT Hot Prospects” is scheduled as follows:
- Sat, 7/31: Cooper Alan in concert; CMT Hot 20 recap to air Sat, 8/7 & Sun, 8/8
- Sat, 8/7: Willie Jones in concert; CMT Hot 20 recap to air Sat, 8/14 & Sun, 8/15
- Sat, 9/11: TBA concert; CMT Hot 20 recap to air Sat, 9/18 & Sun, 9/19
Quinn Brown, Executive Producer, CMT Hot 20 Countdown said, “This partnership is a country music fan’s dream come true – Atlanta Braves baseball and live music! Each pre-game concert will feature some of CMT’s most promising new artists, our ‘hot prospects,’ who are well on their way to the big leagues of country music, delivering high energy entertainment directly to Braves fans attending the game in Atlanta and nationwide on our weekend series, CMT Hot 20 Countdown.”
CMT Hot 20 Countdown’s Ashley ShahAhmadi serves as host for “CMT Hot Prospects,” along with her work as anchor on Braves pre-game shows for Bally Sports South. Her sports expertise also extends to professional basketball, serving as anchor and sideline reporter for the Charlotte Hornets.
“CMT Hot Prospects” is Executive Produced by CMT’s Quinn Brown, with Leslie Fram serving as Executive in Charge of Talent and Jennifer DeVault as Talent Producer. For more information, visit CMT.com, follow @CMT on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and TikTok and use the hashtag #CMTHotProspects.
Tour 2021 | Events & Tickets
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. More Info
We know how much your event means to you, and we will stand behind you if there are any issues with your order. CountryMusicOnTour.com is a resale marketplace where live event fans like you can find the tickets you want. Tickets sold on the CountryMusicOnTour.com marketplace are sold by independent sellers, from fans to professional ticket brokers.
You will receive a 100% refund for your tickets if:
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by the seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered in time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. (1)
But we do not stop there. You also have our 100% Money Back Guarantee if:
- Your event is cancelled and is not rescheduled. (2)
You can purchase your tickets with peace of mind knowing we have you covered. Once your order is placed, all you have to do is get ready for the fun times headed your way when the event day arrives.
(1) Verifiable proof must be provided in letter form from the venue. Written or stamped "voids" do not constitute verifiable proof.
(2) 100% refund for a cancelled event does not include shipping.
Our confidence in the sellers that list tickets on our exchange allows us to offer you this guarantee.