The COUNTRY MUSIC HALL OF FAME AND MUSEUM in NASHVILLE plans to reopen in SEPTEMBER after temporarily closing its doors in MARCH due to COVID-19. Galleries will be open to members beginning WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 9th at 9a (CT) and to the public beginning THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 10th at 9a (CT).
Additionally, tours of the museum’s HATCH SHOW PRINT and RCA STUDIO B will resume in a limited capacity. Its TAYLOR SWIFT EDUCATION CENTER will be closed to the public for the time being, as well as all in-person programming. All exhibitions that had opened before the museum closed in MARCH have been extended.
“We closed MARCH 13th, and since that day we have been anticipating and preparing for the museum’s reopening,” said COUNTRY MUSIC HALL OF FAME AND MUSEUM CEO KYLE YOUNG. “The museum places its highest premium on health and safety. Because there has been steady improvement in the number of COVID-19 cases and a significant decline in transmission rates locally, plus a decrease in new cases nationally over the past four weeks, we have decided to reopen. The museum experience will be slightly different. Visitors will wear masks, practice social distancing, tour in smaller groups and enter the museum according to a pre-arranged, staggered schedule, and there will be no in-person programming. But our commitment to sharing the Country music story has not changed.”
Details on the museum’s health and safety guidelines and reopening details can be found here.
Tour 2021 | Events & Tickets
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. More Info
We know how much your event means to you, and we will stand behind you if there are any issues with your order. CountryMusicOnTour.com is a resale marketplace where live event fans like you can find the tickets you want. Tickets sold on the CountryMusicOnTour.com marketplace are sold by independent sellers, from fans to professional ticket brokers.
You will receive a 100% refund for your tickets if:
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by the seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered in time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. (1)
But we do not stop there. You also have our 100% Money Back Guarantee if:
- Your event is cancelled and is not rescheduled. (2)
You can purchase your tickets with peace of mind knowing we have you covered. Once your order is placed, all you have to do is get ready for the fun times headed your way when the event day arrives.
(1) Verifiable proof must be provided in letter form from the venue. Written or stamped "voids" do not constitute verifiable proof.
(2) 100% refund for a cancelled event does not include shipping.
Our confidence in the sellers that list tickets on our exchange allows us to offer you this guarantee.