All-new Holiday Album Set for November 18 National Release; Pre-sale Orders Available Now at JohnBerry.com
Berry’s 20th Annual “O Holy Night” Christmas Tour Kicks-off November 18
Grammy Award-winning country star John Berry will soon hit the road on his 20th Annual “O Holy Night” Tour and in celebration, he will be releasing a new holiday album. The album, Christmas (Sony RED), will be available in select retail stores as well as digitally (iTunes, Amazon, Google Play and JohnBerry.com) on Friday, November 18.
Christmas pre-sale orders are available now at JohnBerry.com. Fans attending Berry’s Christmas shows will be able to purchase the album at the merchandise stand. The new music will be available along with a complete line of specially designed, limited edition 20th anniversary merchandise. The 19-city tour kicks off in Marietta, Georgia on November 18 and wraps on December 21 in Dothan, Alabama.
John Berry Tour 2021 | Events & Tickets
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. More Info
We know how much your event means to you, and we will stand behind you if there are any issues with your order. CountryMusicOnTour.com is a resale marketplace where live event fans like you can find the tickets you want. Tickets sold on the CountryMusicOnTour.com marketplace are sold by independent sellers, from fans to professional ticket brokers.
You will receive a 100% refund for your tickets if:
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by the seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered in time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. (1)
But we do not stop there. You also have our 100% Money Back Guarantee if:
- Your event is cancelled and is not rescheduled. (2)
You can purchase your tickets with peace of mind knowing we have you covered. Once your order is placed, all you have to do is get ready for the fun times headed your way when the event day arrives.
(1) Verifiable proof must be provided in letter form from the venue. Written or stamped "voids" do not constitute verifiable proof.
(2) 100% refund for a cancelled event does not include shipping.
Our confidence in the sellers that list tickets on our exchange allows us to offer you this guarantee.