Three-time consecutive GRAMMY winning superstars Dan + Shay launched their highly anticipated headline Dan + Shay The (Arena) Tour last night with a sold out show in Greenville, SC at the Bon Secours Wellness Arena.
The night was full of no shortage of hits from Dan + Shay’s undeniable catalog, in addition to brand new songs played live for the first time from their hit, Gold-certified new album Good Things including its three No. 1 singles – 4x Platinum-certified “10,000 Hours (with Justin Bieber),” Platinum-certified “I Should Probably Go To Bed,” and Gold-certified “Glad You Exist.”
Alternative pop rockers The Band CAMINO and 3x GRAMMY nominee and multi-platinum-selling singer-songwriter Ingrid Andress performed as special guests last night and will continue to do so on all Dan + Shay The (Arena) Tour dates.
Dan + Shay recently sat down with Willie Geist for the “Sunday Sitdown” on Sunday TODAY to discuss their monumental rise, Good Things and getting back out on the road for The (Arena) Tour. Watch the interview HERE. Additionally, they are nominated for Vocal Duo of the Year at the upcoming 55th CMA Awards on November 10.
Dan + Shay The (Arena) Tour, presented by AEG Presents, marked a career milestone for the duo as their first ever headlining arena trek when it officially kicked off in March 2020 with three consecutive sold-out-shows.
Tour 2021 | Events & Tickets
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. More Info
We know how much your event means to you, and we will stand behind you if there are any issues with your order. CountryMusicOnTour.com is a resale marketplace where live event fans like you can find the tickets you want. Tickets sold on the CountryMusicOnTour.com marketplace are sold by independent sellers, from fans to professional ticket brokers.
You will receive a 100% refund for your tickets if:
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by the seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered in time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. (1)
But we do not stop there. You also have our 100% Money Back Guarantee if:
- Your event is cancelled and is not rescheduled. (2)
You can purchase your tickets with peace of mind knowing we have you covered. Once your order is placed, all you have to do is get ready for the fun times headed your way when the event day arrives.
(1) Verifiable proof must be provided in letter form from the venue. Written or stamped "voids" do not constitute verifiable proof.
(2) 100% refund for a cancelled event does not include shipping.
Our confidence in the sellers that list tickets on our exchange allows us to offer you this guarantee.