EVENT TO CELEBRATE DUO’S GOOD THINGS ALBUM RELEASE – AUGUST 13, 2021
FIRST MAJOR EVENT AFTER YEARS-LONG CENTENNIAL PARK RESTORATION PROJECT HAS BEEN COMPLETED
$25 GENERAL ADMISSION FOR SUMMER’S HOTTEST NIGHT OUT IN NASHVILLE, INCLUDING LOCAL FOOD, ALCOHOL & BEVERAGE VENDORS
Join Dan + Shay for an unforgettable, family-friendly summer night out at Nashville’s newly renovated & restored Centennial Park in front of the famed Parthenon. Each GA ticket is $25.
The night will include:
- A full, festival production headline CONCERT SET from from Dan + Shay that will include songs off their new album Good Things along with no shortage of hits from the duo’s undeniable catalog from a massivestagewith large video screens on all sides to ensure visibility from anywhere in the park
- Food & beverage vendors highlighting local Nashville businesses
- The first glimpse into the fully completed Centennial Park restoration project, which includes:
- Redesigned West End entrance to allocate more space to pedestrians, new entry signage, and new planting beds showcasing seasonal color with pollinator flower and shrub species
- Re-engineered The Great Lawn, which now features sports field-quality turf and drainage improvements. The lawn is now flanked on each side with 20’-wide pedestrian promenades shaded by double rows of shade trees, with space between the trees designed to accommodate tents and food vendors during events.
- Proudly standing on the east promenade will be a new monument to Tennessee Women Suffragists
- The Parthenon will be illuminated with a new LED lighting system in addition to landscape and pedestrian improvements. The lighting is designed to celebrate the iconic structure’s classical architectural features and sculptural details.
Tour 2021 | Events & Tickets
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. More Info
We know how much your event means to you, and we will stand behind you if there are any issues with your order. CountryMusicOnTour.com is a resale marketplace where live event fans like you can find the tickets you want. Tickets sold on the CountryMusicOnTour.com marketplace are sold by independent sellers, from fans to professional ticket brokers.
You will receive a 100% refund for your tickets if:
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by the seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered in time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. (1)
But we do not stop there. You also have our 100% Money Back Guarantee if:
- Your event is cancelled and is not rescheduled. (2)
You can purchase your tickets with peace of mind knowing we have you covered. Once your order is placed, all you have to do is get ready for the fun times headed your way when the event day arrives.
(1) Verifiable proof must be provided in letter form from the venue. Written or stamped "voids" do not constitute verifiable proof.
(2) 100% refund for a cancelled event does not include shipping.
Our confidence in the sellers that list tickets on our exchange allows us to offer you this guarantee.