EVENT TO CELEBRATE DUO’S GOOD THINGS ALBUM RELEASE – AUGUST 13, 2021
FIRST MAJOR EVENT AFTER YEARS-LONG CENTENNIAL PARK RESTORATION PROJECT HAS BEEN COMPLETED
$25 GENERAL ADMISSION FOR SUMMER’S HOTTEST NIGHT OUT IN NASHVILLE, INCLUDING LOCAL FOOD, ALCOHOL & BEVERAGE VENDORS
Join Dan + Shay for an unforgettable, family-friendly summer night out at Nashville’s newly renovated & restored Centennial Park in front of the famed Parthenon. Each GA ticket is $25.
The night will include:
- A full, festival production headline CONCERT SET from from Dan + Shay that will include songs off their new album Good Things along with no shortage of hits from the duo’s undeniable catalog from a massivestagewith large video screens on all sides to ensure visibility from anywhere in the park
- Food & beverage vendors highlighting local Nashville businesses
- The first glimpse into the fully completed Centennial Park restoration project, which includes:
- Redesigned West End entrance to allocate more space to pedestrians, new entry signage, and new planting beds showcasing seasonal color with pollinator flower and shrub species
- Re-engineered The Great Lawn, which now features sports field-quality turf and drainage improvements. The lawn is now flanked on each side with 20’-wide pedestrian promenades shaded by double rows of shade trees, with space between the trees designed to accommodate tents and food vendors during events.
- Proudly standing on the east promenade will be a new monument to Tennessee Women Suffragists
- The Parthenon will be illuminated with a new LED lighting system in addition to landscape and pedestrian improvements. The lighting is designed to celebrate the iconic structure’s classical architectural features and sculptural details.