Buzzing into the weekend with a variety pack of tracks, FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE crack open their 6-Pack EP via BMLG Records. The global superstars pop-the-top across all streaming platforms and digital retailers today (5/22).
Hailing that the “ultimate purveyors of good times are bringing the party” with their 6-Pack EP, as seen in People Magazine’s “Picks” on stands now, CMT also spotlighted the batch as part of These 10 Albums Are Hot Tickets, toasting, “Can’t have summer without a six-pack, right?” Following Monday night’s (5/18) premiere on NBC’s Songland, “Second Guessing” was immediately embraced as a “first-dance-worthy wedding waltz” (Yahoo!), jumping straight to #1 on iTunes’ all-genre Top Songs chart and holding the position since.
Florida Georgia Line’s 6-Pack EP Track Listing:
1. “Beer:30” – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Corey Crowder, Canaan Smith, Ernest Keith Smith
2. “Ain’t Worried Bout It” – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Corey Crowder, Dallas Davidson, Ben Hayslip
3. “Second Guessing (From Songland)” – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Corey Crowder, Ester Dean, Andrew DeRoberts, Shane McAnally, Griffen Palmer, Ben Simonetti, Ryan Tedder, Geoff Warburton
4. “Countryside” – Blake Redferrin, Jake Rose, Michael Whitworth
5. “U.S. Stronger” – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley
6. “I Love My Country” – Kane Brown, Corey Crowder, Chase McGill, Ernest Keith Smith, Ryan Vojtesak, Will Weatherly
Produced by Corey Crowder, Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley (Tracks 1, 2, 3, 5, 6)
Produced by Corey Crowder, Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Jake Rose (Track 4)
Leading into Memorial Day, “U.S. Stronger” – penned by FGL’s Tyler Hubbard and Brian Kelley – is an instant-classic anthem of patriotic pride, waving a flag of brotherhood during this time of remembrance. On Sunday (5/24), the duo will be included in the star-studded national anthem collaboration of Big Machine Label Group artists during the NBC broadcast of Indy 500 Special: Back Home Again at 2 p.m. ET.
FGL’s current single, “I Love My Country,” is quickly nearing Top 10 at Country radio, as the “rollicking country-rock banger” (E! News) tallies 14.3 MILLION global streams and counting.