Garth Brooks performed during two sold-out shows at the Grand Ole Opry on Saturday night, delivering what Opry staff members believe to be the first-ever encore performance after the Opry House’s big red curtain had been lowered to end a show.
A few minutes after the night’s second show had concluded, the sellout 4,400-plus fans in attendance were still in the auditorium chanting for more from show-closer Brooks. Hearing the roar of the crowd from backstage, Brooks and band obliged. The show went back on the air, and the curtain went back up for several more Brooks favorites, including the encore lead-off, “That Summer.” Following several other favorites including a cover of George Strait’s “The Fireman,” the Opry member and reigning CMA Entertainer of the Year ended his two-show Opry night with the classic “The Dance” before shouting, “Thank you guys for one of the coolest freaking nights of my life!”
Garth Brooks Tour 2021 | Events & Tickets
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. More Info
We know how much your event means to you, and we will stand behind you if there are any issues with your order. CountryMusicOnTour.com is a resale marketplace where live event fans like you can find the tickets you want. Tickets sold on the CountryMusicOnTour.com marketplace are sold by independent sellers, from fans to professional ticket brokers.
You will receive a 100% refund for your tickets if:
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by the seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered in time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. (1)
But we do not stop there. You also have our 100% Money Back Guarantee if:
- Your event is cancelled and is not rescheduled. (2)
You can purchase your tickets with peace of mind knowing we have you covered. Once your order is placed, all you have to do is get ready for the fun times headed your way when the event day arrives.
(1) Verifiable proof must be provided in letter form from the venue. Written or stamped "voids" do not constitute verifiable proof.
(2) 100% refund for a cancelled event does not include shipping.
Our confidence in the sellers that list tickets on our exchange allows us to offer you this guarantee.