Due to the tremendous flooding in Texas and the enormous emergency response it required, RodeoHouston had temporarily suspended all ticket sales and promotions for their 2018 events, Now the Garth Brooks ticket on-sale has been rescheduled for Friday, Dec. 1, 2017. More than 20,000 tickets total for the two RODEOHOUSTON® Garth Brooks concerts will be available for purchase online at rodeohouston.com.
- Tickets will be located in the Loge and Upper levels of NRG Stadium, and will go on sale beginning at 10 a.m. on Friday, Dec. 1 (online waiting room opens at 9:30 a.m.).
- Tickets will be sold online only on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A maximum of four tickets, for one performance only, will be allowed per account — subject to availability.
- A service fee of $4 per ticket will be added to all ticket orders.
- Tickets will be delivered via Flash Seats®, the official RODEOHOUSTON paperless ticketing system — please allow 3 to 5 business days for delivery. More information about Flash Seats can be found online at rodeohouston.com/flashseats.
- Tickets will not be available for purchase in person or over the phone.
The 2018 Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo is scheduled for Feb. 27 – March 18. The full RODEOHOUSTON lineup will be announced Thursday, Jan. 4, and tickets for the remaining Rodeo performances will go on sale Thursday, Jan. 11.
Tour 2018 | Events & Tickets
We know how much your event means to you, and we will stand behind you if there are any issues with your order. CountryMusicOnTour.com is a resale marketplace where live event fans like you can find the tickets you want. Tickets sold on the CountryMusicOnTour.com marketplace are sold by independent sellers, from fans to professional ticket brokers.
You will receive a 100% refund for your tickets if:
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by the seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered in time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. (1)
But we do not stop there. You also have our 100% Money Back Guarantee if:
- Your event is cancelled and is not rescheduled. (2)
You can purchase your tickets with peace of mind knowing we have you covered. Once your order is placed, all you have to do is get ready for the fun times headed your way when the event day arrives.
(1) Verifiable proof must be provided in letter form from the venue. Written or stamped "voids" do not constitute verifiable proof.
(2) 100% refund for a cancelled event does not include shipping.
Our confidence in the sellers that list tickets on our exchange allows us to offer you this guarantee.