Country music acapella group Home Free announce a 2017 country Christmas tour!
It’s time to hang the stockings and trim the tree – all-vocal Country standouts Home Free are bringing their signature sound and the spirit of the season back on the road as they embark on this year’s A COUNTRY CHRISTMAS Tour.
Following the breakout success of 2016’s A COUNTRY CHRISTMAS Tour and the group’s deluxe holiday album FULL OF (EVEN MORE) CHEER — which debuted at #2 on the Billboard Country Albums chart — the quintet is delivering new music, new production, and even more holiday favorites to 20 cities across the U.S. for this year’s trek.
Tickets for A COUNTRY CHRISTMAS are available for presale at 10:00 a.m. local time Tuesday (8/8) and will be on sale to the general public at 10:00 a.m. local time Friday (8/11). A select number of VIP Experience and Q&A packages are also available for purchase.
Called “country music fans’ favorite a cappella group” by Taste of Country, Home Free has already had a busy year touring throughout North America and Europe in support of their latest studio album COUNTRY EVOLUTION to tens of thousands of enthusiastic followers, and a new full-length project is expected this fall. The band has amassed over 167 MILLION YouTube views for their creative takes on Country classics and today’s top hits and have shared stage and studio with Country Music Hall of Famers Kenny Rogers and The Oak Ridge Boys.
Home Free Tour 2021 | Events & Tickets
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. More Info
We know how much your event means to you, and we will stand behind you if there are any issues with your order. CountryMusicOnTour.com is a resale marketplace where live event fans like you can find the tickets you want. Tickets sold on the CountryMusicOnTour.com marketplace are sold by independent sellers, from fans to professional ticket brokers.
You will receive a 100% refund for your tickets if:
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by the seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered in time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. (1)
But we do not stop there. You also have our 100% Money Back Guarantee if:
- Your event is cancelled and is not rescheduled. (2)
You can purchase your tickets with peace of mind knowing we have you covered. Once your order is placed, all you have to do is get ready for the fun times headed your way when the event day arrives.
(1) Verifiable proof must be provided in letter form from the venue. Written or stamped "voids" do not constitute verifiable proof.
(2) 100% refund for a cancelled event does not include shipping.
Our confidence in the sellers that list tickets on our exchange allows us to offer you this guarantee.