The 2018 RODEOHOUSTON entertainment lineup features a mix of country, rock, R&B and Spanish pop artists. Several RODEOHOUSTON favorites, plus six entertainers new to RODEOHOUSTON, will be the first to perform on the new state-of-the-art RODEOHOUSTON stage in 2018.
“In addition to a fantastic entertainment lineup, RODEOHOUSTON 2018 will feature a brand new, star-shaped stage with top-of-the-line technology that will greatly enhance the presentation and place fans closer to the entertainers inside NRG Stadium,” said Joel Cowley, Rodeo president and CEO. “There’s something fun for everyone at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo — Houston’s favorite tradition since 1932.”
Tickets will go on sale next Thursday, Jan. 11, at 10 a.m., through AXS Ticketing via rodeohouston.com. Customers may enter the Online Waiting Room between 9:30 and 9:59 a.m. At 10 a.m., customers in the Waiting Room will be randomly selected to enter the store to purchase tickets.
The following entertainers will perform on the new RODEOHOUSTON stage in NRG Stadium, Feb. 27 – March 18.
Tuesday, Feb. 27 Garth Brooks
Wednesday, Feb. 28 – Armed Forces Appreciation Day, presented by BHP Little Big Town
Thursday, March 1 Blake Shelton
Friday, March 2 – Black Heritage Day, sponsored by Kroger Leon Bridges
Saturday, March 3 Kelsea Ballerini
Sunday, March 4 Alessia Cara
Monday, March 5 – First Responders Day, presented by BP Rascal Flatts
Tuesday, March 6 Jason Aldean
Wednesday, March 7 Thomas Rhett
Thursday, March 8 Luke Bryan
Friday, March 9 Chris Young
Saturday, March 10 Cody Johnson
Sunday, March 11 – Go Tejano Day Calibre 50
Monday, March 12 Zac Brown Band
Tuesday, March 13 J Balvin
Wednesday, March 14 OneRepublic
Thursday, March 15 Keith Urban
Friday, March 16 Chris Stapleton
Saturday, March 17 – RodeoHouston Super Series Championship Brad Paisley
Sunday, March 18 – RodeoHouston Super Shootout®, presented by Crown Royal Garth Brooks
INDIVIDUAL RODEO TICKETS
- Rodeo ticket prices range from $18 to $25, plus a $4 per ticket convenience fee. A few performances may have a limited number of tickets, including scattered singles (no two seats together), available from $30 to $100.
- Because of the Rodeo’s successful Season Ticket program, which began in August, ticket availability in the lower levels is extremely limited.
- A 6-ticket purchase limit is set for the Feb. 28 – March 17 performances through the first day of public sales, Thursday, Jan. 11, 2018.
- The Feb. 27 and March 18 performances were offered in a previous sale.
- All tickets will be delivered via Flash Seats. Please allow 48 hours for delivery.
- Individual Rodeo tickets can be purchased in the following ways:
- online at rodeohouston.com or axs.com/rodeohouston;
- The Online Waiting Room will open at 9:30 a.m. on Thursday, Jan. 11, 30 minutes before the sale begins.
- Beginning at 10 a.m., customers who entered the Waiting Room between 9:30 and 9:59 a.m. are randomly selected to enter the “store.” Those entering after 10 a.m. are placed behind those already in the Waiting Room.
- Each performance is purchased as a separate order. To purchase another performance, the customer will return to the Waiting Room.
- Please note: a place in the Waiting Room does not guarantee ticket availability.
- via AXS mobile app available for Android and Apple devices; or
- in person beginning Friday, Jan. 12, at the NRG Park Box Office, with no service charge.
- online at rodeohouston.com or axs.com/rodeohouston;
The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo™ promotes agriculture by hosting an annual, family-friendly experience that educates and entertains the public, supports Texas youth, showcases Western heritage and provides year-round educational support within the community. Since its beginning in 1932, the Rodeo has committed more than $450 million to the youth of Texas. For more information, visit rodeohouston.com and connect with #RODEOHOUSTON online via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube for all of the latest news. The 2018 Rodeo is scheduled for Feb. 27 – March 18.
Houston Rodeo Tour and Event Info:Below are the current tour dates and tickets available (if any) via Ticketmaster and other outlets.
We know how much your event means to you, and we will stand behind you if there are any issues with your order. CountryMusicOnTour.com is a resale marketplace where live event fans like you can find the tickets you want. Tickets sold on the CountryMusicOnTour.com marketplace are sold by independent sellers, from fans to professional ticket brokers.
You will receive a 100% refund for your tickets if:
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by the seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered in time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. (1)
But we do not stop there. You also have our 100% Money Back Guarantee if:
- Your event is cancelled and is not rescheduled. (2)
You can purchase your tickets with peace of mind knowing we have you covered. Once your order is placed, all you have to do is get ready for the fun times headed your way when the event day arrives.
(1) Verifiable proof must be provided in letter form from the venue. Written or stamped "voids" do not constitute verifiable proof.
(2) 100% refund for a cancelled event does not include shipping.
Our confidence in the sellers that list tickets on our exchange allows us to offer you this guarantee.