Today, Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo officials revealed a new, larger RODEOHOUSTON® stage that will put fans closer to the action in 2018.
“We continue to look for new ways to improve the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo experience for our fans,” said Joel Cowley, Rodeo president and CEO. “This new state-of-the-art stage will greatly enhance the RODEOHOUSTON concert presentation and help achieve our goal of providing larger-than life experiences in NRG Park for many years to come.”
The Rodeo will debut a new rotating concert stage on opening night, Tuesday, Feb. 27, 2018, for the first time in more than 30 years.
Engineered and manufactured by TAIT, the leader in entertainment automation technology, this world-class stage features the latest advancements to boost concert presentation and fan experience.
The star-shaped stage is complete with
- a 48-foot diameter rotating performance area, expanding the footprint of the previous stage by 8 feet;
- five star points extending a length of 36 feet each, which can be raised or lowered individually or simultaneously;
- 434 lights, four times as many lights as the previous stage;
- a laser-guided positioning system which allows the stage to be positioned in the precise center of NRG Stadium every night; and
- a 28-foot tall, motion controlled video backdrop.
“Tip to tip, this new stage is 126 feet wide,” Cowley said. “The sheer size, combined with top-of-the-line technical features, will allow entertainers to create a presentation that is uniquely theirs and to interact with RODEOHOUSTON fans like never before.”
To see the new stage in person, visit rodeohouston.com to purchase your ticket to the Rodeo, today.
The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo promotes agriculture by hosting an annual, family-friendly experience that educates and entertains the public, supports Texas youth, showcases Western heritage and provides year-round educational support within the community. Since its beginning in 1932, the Rodeo has committed more than $450 million to the youth of Texas. For more information, visit rodeohouston.com and connect with #RODEOHOUSTON online via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube for all of the latest news. The 2018 Rodeo is scheduled for Feb. 27 – March 18.
Houston Rodeo Tour and Event Info:Below are the current tour dates and tickets available (if any) via Ticketmaster and other outlets.
We know how much your event means to you, and we will stand behind you if there are any issues with your order. CountryMusicOnTour.com is a resale marketplace where live event fans like you can find the tickets you want. Tickets sold on the CountryMusicOnTour.com marketplace are sold by independent sellers, from fans to professional ticket brokers.
You will receive a 100% refund for your tickets if:
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by the seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered in time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. (1)
But we do not stop there. You also have our 100% Money Back Guarantee if:
- Your event is cancelled and is not rescheduled. (2)
You can purchase your tickets with peace of mind knowing we have you covered. Once your order is placed, all you have to do is get ready for the fun times headed your way when the event day arrives.
(1) Verifiable proof must be provided in letter form from the venue. Written or stamped "voids" do not constitute verifiable proof.
(2) 100% refund for a cancelled event does not include shipping.
Our confidence in the sellers that list tickets on our exchange allows us to offer you this guarantee.