BROKEN BOW RECORDS’ JASON ALDEAN will amp up his ATLANTA stop on the “HIGH NOON NEON TOUR” with a one-night-only lineup at SUNTRUST PARK, the new ATLANTA BRAVES stadium, featuring a reunion of HOOTIE & THE BLOWFISH with support acts LUKE COMBS and LAUREN ALAINA. The stadium show will take place on SATURDAY, JULY 21st, and tickets go on sale next FRIDAY, MARCH 23rd at 10a (ET) via ALDEAN’s website and LIVE NATION.
“Out of all the shows we’ve played, I know this show is going to be a career defining moment,” said ALDEAN during a press conference earlier today (3/14). “We haven’t had a chance to play ATLANTA in a couple years in anticipation of this show, and I know this night is going to mean a lot to my family and me. I’ve followed the BRAVES my whole life…was even at the ’95 game when they clinched the WORLD SERIES…so, this is a huge, full-circle moment for me.”
We know how much your event means to you, and we will stand behind you if there are any issues with your order. CountryMusicOnTour.com is a resale marketplace where live event fans like you can find the tickets you want. Tickets sold on the CountryMusicOnTour.com marketplace are sold by independent sellers, from fans to professional ticket brokers.
You will receive a 100% refund for your tickets if:
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by the seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered in time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. (1)
But we do not stop there. You also have our 100% Money Back Guarantee if:
- Your event is cancelled and is not rescheduled. (2)
You can purchase your tickets with peace of mind knowing we have you covered. Once your order is placed, all you have to do is get ready for the fun times headed your way when the event day arrives.
(1) Verifiable proof must be provided in letter form from the venue. Written or stamped "voids" do not constitute verifiable proof.
(2) 100% refund for a cancelled event does not include shipping.
Our confidence in the sellers that list tickets on our exchange allows us to offer you this guarantee.