Luke Bryan performs his No. 1 hit “Drink A Beer” with just him and his guitar in front of a sold-out crowd at the iconic Wrigley Field. The fans responded by lighting up the stadium with their cell phones.
Photo credit: Becky Fluke
NASHVILLE, Tenn – (August 30, 2016) – This past Saturday, four-time Entertainer of the Year, Luke Bryan performed for the first time at the iconic Wrigley Field in Chicago, home of the Chicago Cubs. This marks the third stadium and fourth sell-out (including two nights at Gillette Stadium) for Bryan this year, so far. View highlights from the show HERE.
Bryan continues his Kill the Lights Tour this coming weekend with stops in Charlotte, NC and two nights in Raleigh, NC. The next stadium dates are October 22 at AT&T Stadium, Arlington, TX and closes the tour on October 29 with a return to Ford Field in Detroit, MI. Special guests on the tour are Dustin Lynch and Little Big Town.
Luke Bryan Tour 2021 | Events & Tickets
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. More Info
We know how much your event means to you, and we will stand behind you if there are any issues with your order. CountryMusicOnTour.com is a resale marketplace where live event fans like you can find the tickets you want. Tickets sold on the CountryMusicOnTour.com marketplace are sold by independent sellers, from fans to professional ticket brokers.
You will receive a 100% refund for your tickets if:
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by the seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered in time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. (1)
But we do not stop there. You also have our 100% Money Back Guarantee if:
- Your event is cancelled and is not rescheduled. (2)
You can purchase your tickets with peace of mind knowing we have you covered. Once your order is placed, all you have to do is get ready for the fun times headed your way when the event day arrives.
(1) Verifiable proof must be provided in letter form from the venue. Written or stamped "voids" do not constitute verifiable proof.
(2) 100% refund for a cancelled event does not include shipping.
Our confidence in the sellers that list tickets on our exchange allows us to offer you this guarantee.