Taylor Swift is no stranger to dramatic tour announcements, so it comes as no surprise that her team has been pretty tight-lipped about details surrounding a Taylor Swift “Reputation” tour. With the first single releasing Thursday August 24th at midnight (so technically Friday the 25th then) and her expected appearance and video debut at the 2017 VMA’s this weekend, we expect the country-gone-pop songstress to use the major media focus to announce details of 2017-2018 world tour in support of the album’s November 10th release date. We’ve already seen that she’ll be using Ticketmaster’s #VerifiedFan system to manage ticket presales but so far no Taylor Swift tour schedule has been released yet. Check back with Country Music On Tour often as we are updating our coverage with every tidbit of tour news we find!
Get the latest Taylor Swift Tour Dates here at Country Music On Tour!
What cities will the Taylor Swift Tour stop in?
These are the cities currently available through the TaylorSwiftTix system:
- Atlanta, GA
- Boston, MA
- Chicago, IL
- Cleveland, OH
- Columbus, OH
- Dallas, TX
- Denver, CO
- Detroit, MI
- Houston, TX
- Indianapolis, IN
- Kansas City, MO
- Los Angeles, CA
- Louisville, KY
- Miami, FL
- Minneapolis, MN
- Nashville, TN
- New Orleans, LA
- New York, NY
- Philadelphia, PA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Pittsburgh, PA
- San Francisco, CA
- Seattle, WA
- Tampa, FL
- Toronto, ON
- Washington, DC
Taylor Swift Tour 2021 | Events & Tickets
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. More Info
We know how much your event means to you, and we will stand behind you if there are any issues with your order. CountryMusicOnTour.com is a resale marketplace where live event fans like you can find the tickets you want. Tickets sold on the CountryMusicOnTour.com marketplace are sold by independent sellers, from fans to professional ticket brokers.
You will receive a 100% refund for your tickets if:
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by the seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered in time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. (1)
But we do not stop there. You also have our 100% Money Back Guarantee if:
- Your event is cancelled and is not rescheduled. (2)
You can purchase your tickets with peace of mind knowing we have you covered. Once your order is placed, all you have to do is get ready for the fun times headed your way when the event day arrives.
(1) Verifiable proof must be provided in letter form from the venue. Written or stamped "voids" do not constitute verifiable proof.
(2) 100% refund for a cancelled event does not include shipping.
Our confidence in the sellers that list tickets on our exchange allows us to offer you this guarantee.