NASHVILLE’s historic BLUEBIRD CAFE was the site of yesterday’s (6/26) recognition of “TENNESSEE SONGWRITERS WEEK,” which will be recognized during the last full week of FEBRUARY each year. The celebration is designed to honor the foundation of the songwriting craft, recognize songwriters, and pave the way for future artists, many of whom got their start at the BLUEBIRD. Songwriter PAT ALGER (“The Thunder Rolls,” “Unanswered Prayers”) was on hand, joining TENNESSEE representatives TERRI LYNN WEAVER, DAVID HAWK, and Senator RUSTY CROWE, who co-sponsored the bill marking the week-long festivities.
Local businesses are encouraged to participate in “TENNESSEE SONGWRITERS WEEK” by programming special events such as open mic nights and songwriter showcases that celebrate songwriters and drive visitation. “Many well-known songwriters have honed their skills here at the BLUEBIRD, starting by performing on our open mic shows,” said BLUEBIRD GM ERIKA WOLLAM NICHOLS. “To have the chance to expand our open mic throughout the state is so exciting and offers the chance to explore the wealth of songwriting talent that is inherent to TENNESSEE.” More information here.
Nashville Tour 2021 | Events & Tickets
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. More Info
We know how much your event means to you, and we will stand behind you if there are any issues with your order. CountryMusicOnTour.com is a resale marketplace where live event fans like you can find the tickets you want. Tickets sold on the CountryMusicOnTour.com marketplace are sold by independent sellers, from fans to professional ticket brokers.
You will receive a 100% refund for your tickets if:
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by the seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered in time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. (1)
But we do not stop there. You also have our 100% Money Back Guarantee if:
- Your event is cancelled and is not rescheduled. (2)
You can purchase your tickets with peace of mind knowing we have you covered. Once your order is placed, all you have to do is get ready for the fun times headed your way when the event day arrives.
(1) Verifiable proof must be provided in letter form from the venue. Written or stamped "voids" do not constitute verifiable proof.
(2) 100% refund for a cancelled event does not include shipping.
Our confidence in the sellers that list tickets on our exchange allows us to offer you this guarantee.