The Avett Brothers, will be joining Willie Nelson and Family, Eric Church, Sheryl Crow, Nathaniel Rateliff and the Nightsweats, Lukas Nelson and Promise of the Real and Particle Kid on the second leg of the 2017 Outlaw Music Festival Tour. The show will take place at the BB&T Pavilion on Sunday, September 17 in Camden, NJ.
Named for brothers Scott and Seth Avett, the band calls Concord, NC home. Their ninth studio album, True Sadness, was released in the summer of 2016, topped Billboard charts and scored two Grammy nominations. Recently, they were inducted into the North Carolina Music Hall of Fame and continue to be revered as one of the top folk-rock acts in the country.
Details for the engagement are below:
Sunday, September 17, 2017 in Camden, New Jersey at BB&T Pavilion
Tickets can be purchased at:http://outlawmusicfest.com/camden
The Avett Brothers Tour 2023 | Events & Tickets
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. More Info
We know how much your event means to you, and we will stand behind you if there are any issues with your order. CountryMusicOnTour.com is a resale marketplace where live event fans like you can find the tickets you want. Tickets sold on the CountryMusicOnTour.com marketplace are sold by independent sellers, from fans to professional ticket brokers.
You will receive a 100% refund for your tickets if:
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by the seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered in time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. (1)
But we do not stop there. You also have our 100% Money Back Guarantee if:
- Your event is cancelled and is not rescheduled. (2)
You can purchase your tickets with peace of mind knowing we have you covered. Once your order is placed, all you have to do is get ready for the fun times headed your way when the event day arrives.
(1) Verifiable proof must be provided in letter form from the venue. Written or stamped "voids" do not constitute verifiable proof.
(2) 100% refund for a cancelled event does not include shipping.
Our confidence in the sellers that list tickets on our exchange allows us to offer you this guarantee.