These days it seems impossible to get a great deal on concert tickets, so I’m here to tell you how to get it done! When you’re already competing with ticket resellers and scalpers at every turn it feels especially good when you beat them at their own game. With that in mind, here are three ways to get your absolute BEST price on concert tickets.
- 1). Go straight to the source. Most artists AND venues have their own email lists and fan-club pre-sales that offer discount deals, promo codes, and early access to the first round of tickets to be sold for any event. It pays (and saves) to seek out your very favorite venues, clubs, and performers and sign up for their newsletters. In fact, right now you can use Promo code MyDeal just before checkout to get 5% off $50 or more at CountryMusicOnTour.com!
- 2). Miss out on the pre-sale? Then stalk the official ONSALE date with your friends. That’s the day you get on the phone, on the website, and in the box office line and get your tickets for standard face value. Not the best deal, but better than what you’ll find tomorrow on the resale sites!
- 3). Miss the boat on that one too? Then the next part is going to take a little adventurousness on your part. Wait until 24 hours before the event you’re dying to see and start checking the reseller sites for last minute eticket dumps! That’s right… in the final hours before an event, people who had been trying to profit off a pair of hot tickets are going to start slashing those prices JUST to get them out the door without taking a total loss, which means a total win for you! Just look for that eTicket sign next to the listing of your choice and laugh all the way to your seats about how you got one over on the resellers!
Garth Brooks Tour 2021 | Events & Tickets
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. More Info
We know how much your event means to you, and we will stand behind you if there are any issues with your order. CountryMusicOnTour.com is a resale marketplace where live event fans like you can find the tickets you want. Tickets sold on the CountryMusicOnTour.com marketplace are sold by independent sellers, from fans to professional ticket brokers.
You will receive a 100% refund for your tickets if:
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by the seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered in time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. (1)
But we do not stop there. You also have our 100% Money Back Guarantee if:
- Your event is cancelled and is not rescheduled. (2)
You can purchase your tickets with peace of mind knowing we have you covered. Once your order is placed, all you have to do is get ready for the fun times headed your way when the event day arrives.
(1) Verifiable proof must be provided in letter form from the venue. Written or stamped "voids" do not constitute verifiable proof.
(2) 100% refund for a cancelled event does not include shipping.
Our confidence in the sellers that list tickets on our exchange allows us to offer you this guarantee.