The Tin Pan South Songwriters Festival turns 26 this year, and ten of Nashville’s top music venues have been announced to host shows April 3-7, 2018. The limited Fast Access Passes are set to go on sale at 10 a.m. CT on Tuesday, March 6.
Venues confirmed to present nightly shows this year include 3rd & Lindsley, The Bluebird Cafe, Commodore Grille, Douglas Corner Cafe, Hard Rock Cafe, the Listening Room Cafe, The Local (formerly The Country), Station Inn and Whiskey Rhythm Saloon. New venue South has joined the roster of clubs this year. The popular Fast Access Passes will cost $130.00 for NSAI members and $150.00 for non-members at TinPanSouth.com.
Produced by Nashville Songwriters Association International (NSAI), Tin Pan South reigns as the world’s largest all-songwriter festival. The 2017 festival featured over 400 talented songwriters performing 100 shows during the five-day event. Regions Bank returns for the 11th consecutive year as the presenting sponsor of the Festival.
Stay tuned to tinpansouth.com in the coming months for information about venues, lineups and more.
Tin Pan South Tour 2021 | Events & Tickets
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. More Info
We know how much your event means to you, and we will stand behind you if there are any issues with your order. CountryMusicOnTour.com is a resale marketplace where live event fans like you can find the tickets you want. Tickets sold on the CountryMusicOnTour.com marketplace are sold by independent sellers, from fans to professional ticket brokers.
You will receive a 100% refund for your tickets if:
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by the seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered in time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. (1)
But we do not stop there. You also have our 100% Money Back Guarantee if:
- Your event is cancelled and is not rescheduled. (2)
You can purchase your tickets with peace of mind knowing we have you covered. Once your order is placed, all you have to do is get ready for the fun times headed your way when the event day arrives.
(1) Verifiable proof must be provided in letter form from the venue. Written or stamped "voids" do not constitute verifiable proof.
(2) 100% refund for a cancelled event does not include shipping.
Our confidence in the sellers that list tickets on our exchange allows us to offer you this guarantee.