TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA’S 2016 WINTER TOUR CELEBRATES 20 YEARS OF TSO
“The Ghosts of Christmas Eve” Tour Launches November 17
Fan Club Pre-Sale Begins September 7
Public Tickets Available Beginning September 16
Los Angeles, CA (August 16, 2016) – Paul O’Neill launched a project in 1996 that over the past 20 years has become a critically-acclaimed, multi-platinum, musical powerhouse: Trans-Siberian Orchestra. The progressive rock group’s record-setting “rock theater” tours sell out venues year after year and have cemented TSO’s status as a must-attend, multi-generational, holiday tradition. Now, TSO’s creator/lyricist/composer O’Neill is proud to announce that in its Platinum anniversary year, the group is bringing back its treasured tale, “The Ghosts of Christmas Eve,” to 61 cities across North America beginning on November 17th and concluding, after 105 shows, with special New Year’s Eve performances in Seattle and Cleveland (see below for a full itinerary). TSO’s Winter Tour 2016 is presented nationally by the Hallmark Channel.
Trans Siberian Orchestra Tour 2021 | Events & Tickets
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. More Info
We know how much your event means to you, and we will stand behind you if there are any issues with your order. CountryMusicOnTour.com is a resale marketplace where live event fans like you can find the tickets you want. Tickets sold on the CountryMusicOnTour.com marketplace are sold by independent sellers, from fans to professional ticket brokers.
You will receive a 100% refund for your tickets if:
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by the seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered in time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. (1)
But we do not stop there. You also have our 100% Money Back Guarantee if:
- Your event is cancelled and is not rescheduled. (2)
You can purchase your tickets with peace of mind knowing we have you covered. Once your order is placed, all you have to do is get ready for the fun times headed your way when the event day arrives.
(1) Verifiable proof must be provided in letter form from the venue. Written or stamped "voids" do not constitute verifiable proof.
(2) 100% refund for a cancelled event does not include shipping.
Our confidence in the sellers that list tickets on our exchange allows us to offer you this guarantee.