2022 TourKicks-Off on Jan. 13
Multi-platinum selling and award-winning artist, Travis Tritt, will hit the road in 2022 for his solo acoustic tour, An Evening with Travis Tritt.
An Evening with Travis Tritt is an up-close and personal event punctuated by Tritt sharing personal stories and anecdotes about his life and musical influences. Kicking off on Jan 13, fans will have the opportunity to experience this special evening featuring him in an intimate solo-acoustic setting where his powerful voice and his guitar are the subjects of the spotlight. Tritt will perform some of his biggest hits, including “Anymore,” “T-R-O-U-B-L-E,” “It’s A Great Day to Be Alive,” and “Best of Intentions,” along with songs off his new album, Set In Stone. The Grand Ole Opry member will bring his award-winning songs to life and leave the audience with a memorable experience.
The tour will run through the first quarter of next year.
Travis Tritt Tour 2021 | Events & Tickets
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. More Info
We know how much your event means to you, and we will stand behind you if there are any issues with your order. CountryMusicOnTour.com is a resale marketplace where live event fans like you can find the tickets you want. Tickets sold on the CountryMusicOnTour.com marketplace are sold by independent sellers, from fans to professional ticket brokers.
You will receive a 100% refund for your tickets if:
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by the seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered in time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. (1)
But we do not stop there. You also have our 100% Money Back Guarantee if:
- Your event is cancelled and is not rescheduled. (2)
You can purchase your tickets with peace of mind knowing we have you covered. Once your order is placed, all you have to do is get ready for the fun times headed your way when the event day arrives.
(1) Verifiable proof must be provided in letter form from the venue. Written or stamped "voids" do not constitute verifiable proof.
(2) 100% refund for a cancelled event does not include shipping.
Our confidence in the sellers that list tickets on our exchange allows us to offer you this guarantee.