Acclaimed 8x GRAMMY Award-winning musician Chris Stapleton and Franklin, TN’s Pilgrimage Music & Cultural Festival have partnered with Fandiem to launch a fundraising sweepstakes campaign to benefit Outlaw State of Kind. Founded in 2016 by Chris and his wife, Morgane Stapleton, the charitable fund supports a variety of causes that are close to the couple’s hearts.
This special benefit campaign offers one lucky fan and a guest an all-expense-paid VIP trip to the 2022 Pilgrimage Festival in Franklin, TN, plus a signed Chris Stapleton Gibson ES-335 vintage burst guitar.
Starting at $10, participants can “Donate To Win” this prize package, which includes:
● Signed Chris Stapleton Gibson ES-335 vintage burst guitar
● Two (2) 2-Day VIP Village Passes to Pilgrimage Music & Cultural Festival in Franklin, TN on September 24 – 25, 2022 including:
○ Express entry to the Festival
○ Stage-front viewing areas
○ Access to the VIP Village Pavilion
○ And so much more!
● Round trip travel to Franklin, TN + 3-night hotel stay for two (2)
● Ground transportation stipend to/from festival
● Tour of the Gibson Garage and Exclusive Backstage Vault
● Pilgrimage Music Festival Merch package
The fan-sourcing fundraising sweepstakes is running until September 7, 2022, and fans can “Donate To Win” exclusively at www.fandiem.com/pilgrimage. The more fans donate, the more chances they have to win – and the more they support Outlaw State of Kind.