Country music legend John Anderson is hitting the road in 2017, for a North American tour that will see the ACM and CMA award winner making stops at venues nationwide. Crowds are raving over the must-see experience, which includes sell-out shows in 15 of Anderson’s last 17 appearances. This year also marks the 35th anniversary of the album Wild & Blue, which featured the signature hit, “Swingin’.”
“I’m really excited about doing these acoustic shows. It gives my fans an opportunity to experience a whole other side to John Anderson they haven’t seen before in an intimate setting, and the reaction so far has been overwhelming,” said Anderson. “This is also a monumental year for me, being the 35th anniversary of my album, Wild & Blue. We’ve got some big things in store for 2017.”
We know how much your event means to you, and we will stand behind you if there are any issues with your order. CountryMusicOnTour.com is a resale marketplace where live event fans like you can find the tickets you want. Tickets sold on the CountryMusicOnTour.com marketplace are sold by independent sellers, from fans to professional ticket brokers.
You will receive a 100% refund for your tickets if:
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by the seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered in time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. (1)
But we do not stop there. You also have our 100% Money Back Guarantee if:
- Your event is cancelled and is not rescheduled. (2)
You can purchase your tickets with peace of mind knowing we have you covered. Once your order is placed, all you have to do is get ready for the fun times headed your way when the event day arrives.
(1) Verifiable proof must be provided in letter form from the venue. Written or stamped "voids" do not constitute verifiable proof.
(2) 100% refund for a cancelled event does not include shipping.
Our confidence in the sellers that list tickets on our exchange allows us to offer you this guarantee.