Kid Rock has been added as the third headliner for the 34th Annual WE Fest at Soo Pass Ranch in Detroit Lakes, MN. Kid Rock joins previously announced headliners, country music superstars Eric Church and Tim McGraw. The festival will be held
August 4-6, 2016.
Kid Rock last took the stage at the Soo Pass Ranch in 2010, performing on the same night as this year’s fellow headliner Eric Church. His return to WE Fest comes on the heals of his acclaimed new album, First Kiss, which debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard’s Top Rock Albums Chart. Rolling Stone declared, “There’s no arguing with music offered with this degree of energy, joy and conviction,” and that “The Kid has no intention of aging gracefully — happily, he’s as ornery and open-hearted as ever.”
“First Kiss is a nostalgic piece,” the Detroit native said to CMT.com. “You know, there are a few ‘first’ things you remember in life. I think everyone remembers when their first kiss was, and it’s kind of just reminiscent about going back to your youth and the glory days.”
“Kid Rock is a great addition to this year’s lineup and we’re happy to welcome him back to the Ranch,” remarked Bob Bliss, WE Fest General Manager. “Our goal is to offer something for every country music lover – classic country, country rock, new country – it’s what our fans love about WE Fest and what makes it such a great party every year.”
Kid Rock Tour 2021 | Events & Tickets
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. More Info
We know how much your event means to you, and we will stand behind you if there are any issues with your order. CountryMusicOnTour.com is a resale marketplace where live event fans like you can find the tickets you want. Tickets sold on the CountryMusicOnTour.com marketplace are sold by independent sellers, from fans to professional ticket brokers.
You will receive a 100% refund for your tickets if:
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by the seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered in time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. (1)
But we do not stop there. You also have our 100% Money Back Guarantee if:
- Your event is cancelled and is not rescheduled. (2)
You can purchase your tickets with peace of mind knowing we have you covered. Once your order is placed, all you have to do is get ready for the fun times headed your way when the event day arrives.
(1) Verifiable proof must be provided in letter form from the venue. Written or stamped "voids" do not constitute verifiable proof.
(2) 100% refund for a cancelled event does not include shipping.
Our confidence in the sellers that list tickets on our exchange allows us to offer you this guarantee.