You could own an iconic piece of country music history! The baby blue Eagle tour coach formerly used by Loretta Lynn has just gone up for auction on eBay! This tour bus has a rich musical heritage! It was previously owned by Loretta Lynn’s guitarist, Perley Curtis.
This bus also toured with the band Badfinger – (Hit songs include: “Come and Get It” and “Day after day” and many more…) and was the tour bus for Country Music Hall of Fame singer Faron Young. It was also originally the tour bus for Grammy Award-winner fiddler Vassar Clements – who was featured with the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, the Grateful Dead, Jimmie Buffett and many, many more.
And not to leave out any acting star credits, It was also the bus featured on Sugarland‘s first music video (though the interior has been updated)!
Bidding is set to start at $25,000. You can find out more or enter your bid here on eBay.
Loretta Lynn Tour 2021 | Events & Tickets
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. More Info
We know how much your event means to you, and we will stand behind you if there are any issues with your order. CountryMusicOnTour.com is a resale marketplace where live event fans like you can find the tickets you want. Tickets sold on the CountryMusicOnTour.com marketplace are sold by independent sellers, from fans to professional ticket brokers.
You will receive a 100% refund for your tickets if:
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by the seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered in time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. (1)
But we do not stop there. You also have our 100% Money Back Guarantee if:
- Your event is cancelled and is not rescheduled. (2)
You can purchase your tickets with peace of mind knowing we have you covered. Once your order is placed, all you have to do is get ready for the fun times headed your way when the event day arrives.
(1) Verifiable proof must be provided in letter form from the venue. Written or stamped "voids" do not constitute verifiable proof.
(2) 100% refund for a cancelled event does not include shipping.
Our confidence in the sellers that list tickets on our exchange allows us to offer you this guarantee.