It doesn’t get much more traditional in modern country music than Mark Chestnutt, and he’s out to spread the tradition to country music fans nationwide as he extends his Tradition Lives tour into 2017.
“There won’t be any hip-hop, bro-country, dancing around,” he assures in a press release. “It’s going to be fun. A lot of country songs, a lot of shuffle songs and Texas honky-tonk. It could get rowdy, but the music will always be there for you, right in your face.”
|Mark Chesnutt|| Lava Cantina The Colony|
The Colony, TX
|Mark Chesnutt|| Grizzly Rose|
|Country Unplugged: Joe Diffie & Mark Chesnutt|| Stiefel Theatre For The Performing Arts|
|Country Unplugged: Mark Chesnutt & Joe Diffie|| River City Casino|
St. Louis, MO
We know how much your event means to you, and we will stand behind you if there are any issues with your order. CountryMusicOnTour.com is a resale marketplace where live event fans like you can find the tickets you want. Tickets sold on the CountryMusicOnTour.com marketplace are sold by independent sellers, from fans to professional ticket brokers.
You will receive a 100% refund for your tickets if:
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by the seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered in time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. (1)
But we do not stop there. You also have our 100% Money Back Guarantee if:
- Your event is cancelled and is not rescheduled. (2)
You can purchase your tickets with peace of mind knowing we have you covered. Once your order is placed, all you have to do is get ready for the fun times headed your way when the event day arrives.
(1) Verifiable proof must be provided in letter form from the venue. Written or stamped "voids" do not constitute verifiable proof.
(2) 100% refund for a cancelled event does not include shipping.
Our confidence in the sellers that list tickets on our exchange allows us to offer you this guarantee.