ROAD-BUILT BAND, OLD DOMINION, ROCKS 9,850 FANS IN FIVE CONSECUTIVE SOLD-OUT CLUB SHOWS ON PAST WEEK’S MEAT AND CANDY TOUR
“Song For Another Time” Charges Into the Top 5 & Climbing
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Old Dominion, the five-piece band who has toured more than 150 dates in 2016 with 14 shows to go, spent the last week with 9,850 fans, packing houses throughout the country with five consecutive sold-out shows. The band ended the string of headlining performances with two nights at Joe’s Live Rosemont (Saturday, Nov. 19 and Sunday, Nov. 20), just eight months after becoming the first act to sell out Joe’s Live Rosemont on March 1, 2016. Performing to a full house two nights in a row at Joe’s Live Rosemont is special for Old Dominion, as Chicago was the first major market the band sold out in 2014 at the venue’s sister location, Joe’s on Weed.
“We spent so many years wondering if anyone at all would show up to our shows,” said Old Dominion’s lead singer, Matthew Ramsey. “So, when we step out on the stage and see the people that are coming out to the Meat and Candy Tour, it’s a shock every time. The fact that these shows keep selling out too – it’s really shaping up to be a tour that we will never forget. What a way to end an incredible year for us.”
Old Dominion Tour 2021 | Events & Tickets
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. More Info
We know how much your event means to you, and we will stand behind you if there are any issues with your order. CountryMusicOnTour.com is a resale marketplace where live event fans like you can find the tickets you want. Tickets sold on the CountryMusicOnTour.com marketplace are sold by independent sellers, from fans to professional ticket brokers.
You will receive a 100% refund for your tickets if:
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by the seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered in time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. (1)
But we do not stop there. You also have our 100% Money Back Guarantee if:
- Your event is cancelled and is not rescheduled. (2)
You can purchase your tickets with peace of mind knowing we have you covered. Once your order is placed, all you have to do is get ready for the fun times headed your way when the event day arrives.
(1) Verifiable proof must be provided in letter form from the venue. Written or stamped "voids" do not constitute verifiable proof.
(2) 100% refund for a cancelled event does not include shipping.
Our confidence in the sellers that list tickets on our exchange allows us to offer you this guarantee.