ROAD-BUILT BAND, OLD DOMINION, ROCKS 9,850 FANS IN FIVE CONSECUTIVE SOLD-OUT CLUB SHOWS ON PAST WEEK’S MEAT AND CANDY TOUR
“Song For Another Time” Charges Into the Top 5 & Climbing
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Old Dominion, the five-piece band who has toured more than 150 dates in 2016 with 14 shows to go, spent the last week with 9,850 fans, packing houses throughout the country with five consecutive sold-out shows. The band ended the string of headlining performances with two nights at Joe’s Live Rosemont (Saturday, Nov. 19 and Sunday, Nov. 20), just eight months after becoming the first act to sell out Joe’s Live Rosemont on March 1, 2016. Performing to a full house two nights in a row at Joe’s Live Rosemont is special for Old Dominion, as Chicago was the first major market the band sold out in 2014 at the venue’s sister location, Joe’s on Weed.
“We spent so many years wondering if anyone at all would show up to our shows,” said Old Dominion’s lead singer, Matthew Ramsey. “So, when we step out on the stage and see the people that are coming out to the Meat and Candy Tour, it’s a shock every time. The fact that these shows keep selling out too – it’s really shaping up to be a tour that we will never forget. What a way to end an incredible year for us.”
With eight No.1s between the band of songwriters, most recently “I Met A Girl” (William Michael Morgan) and “Make You Miss Me” (Sam Hunt), Old Dominion’s current single “Song For Another Time” is at No. 4 on the Billboard and Mediabase charts. The song, which People calls “their most charming, and certainly their most unique [single], yet,” is the third from their debut album Meat and Candy, following the two-week No.1 smash “Break Up With Him” and RIAA-certified GOLD follow-up hit, “Snapback.”
After a few days off for Thanksgiving spent with family, the “songwriter-driven, road-tested” (HITS DAILY DOUBLE) band will hit the road again for the last leg of their first ever headlining tour. The band will play nine sold-out shows in December, with stops in Los Angeles, Seattle, San Francisco and more. In spring 2017, Old Dominion will join Miranda Lambert’s Highway Vagabond Tour.
REMAINING MEAT AND CANDY TOUR DATES BELOW: Nov 30, 2016 - Freemont Street - Las Vegas, Nev. Dec. 1, 2016 - Livewire - Scottsdale, Ariz.* ~ SOLD OUT Dec. 2, 2016 - Moonshine Beach - San Diego, Calif.* ~ SOLD OUT Dec. 3, 2016 - The Novo by Microsoft - Los Angeles, Calif.* ~ SOLD OUT Dec. 8, 2016 - The Regency Ballroom - San Francisco, Calif.* ~ SOLD OUT Dec. 9, 2016 - McDonald Theatre - Eugene, Ore.* ~ SOLD OUT Dec. 10, 2016 - Knitting Factory Concert House - Spokane, Wash.* ~ SOLD OUT Dec 11, 2016 - Showbox SODO - Seattle, Wash * ~ Dec 13, 2016 - Roseland Theatre - Portland, Ore * ~ Dec. 14, 2016 - Revolution Concert House - Garden City, Idaho*~ Dec. 15, 2016 - The Depot - Salt Lake City, Utah*~ SOLD OUT Dec. 16, 2016 - Grizzly Rose - Denver, Colo.* ~ SOLD OUT Dec. 17, 2016 - Anthem at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino - Sioux City, Iowa* ~ SOLD OUT Dec. 18, 2016 - Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland - Kansas City, Mo.* ~
* Denotes Stagecoach Spotlight Tour dates ~ Denotes dates with Steve Moakler as special guestAbout Old Dominion: Proving that they are not your average country band, Old Dominion blend old-fashioned country charm, lyrical wit and rock n’ roll grit into radio-friendly hook-heavy pop nuggets. Old Dominion has emerged as one of the hottest breaking bands in country music, fusing clever lyrics and an infectious sound. The band released their first full-length album Meat and Candy, which Entertainment Weekly called a “deceptively smart, occasionally cheeky, stellar debut.” Old Dominion released their PLATINUM two-week No.1 “Break Up With Him” and RIAA-certified GOLD hit “Snapback” prior to their third single “Song For Another Time,” which is Top 5 and climbing. They spent their summer on Kenny Chesney’s Spread The Love Tour and are now headlining their Meat and Candy Fall Tour, with 15 of the dates tapped as Stagecoach Spotlight: Old Dominion Meat and Candy Tour; the first-ever tour produced by the award-winning Stagecoach Music Festival. Spring 2017, Old Dominion will join Miranda Lambert on her Highway Vagabond Tour. This year, the band has been named ACM New Group of the Year, ACCA Breakthrough Group of the Year, AIMP Songwriter-Artist of the Year and Music Row Breakthrough Artist of the Year. Old Dominion consists of lead singer Matthew Ramsey, lead guitarist Brad Tursi, multi-instrumentalist Trevor Rosen, bassist Geoff Sprung and drummer Whit Sellers.
We know how much your event means to you, and we will stand behind you if there are any issues with your order. CountryMusicOnTour.com is a resale marketplace where live event fans like you can find the tickets you want. Tickets sold on the CountryMusicOnTour.com marketplace are sold by independent sellers, from fans to professional ticket brokers.
You will receive a 100% refund for your tickets if:
- Your order was accepted but not delivered by the seller.
- Your order was accepted but not delivered in time for the event.
- Your tickets were not valid for entry. (1)
But we do not stop there. You also have our 100% Money Back Guarantee if:
- Your event is cancelled and is not rescheduled. (2)
You can purchase your tickets with peace of mind knowing we have you covered. Once your order is placed, all you have to do is get ready for the fun times headed your way when the event day arrives.
(1) Verifiable proof must be provided in letter form from the venue. Written or stamped "voids" do not constitute verifiable proof.
(2) 100% refund for a cancelled event does not include shipping.
Our confidence in the sellers that list tickets on our exchange allows us to offer you this guarantee.